Player Refund Policy
Player Withdraw (Programs)
Refunds will be considered for the following reasons if notice is given prior to the program commencement date:
- due to injury with medical documentation, due to personal reasons of pre-arranged activities with 14 days notice
- due to other soccer programs mandated by their team/club with 30 days notice
Withdrawal requests received within 7 days prior to the program start date will not be accepted. All requests that do not fit into the above guidelines will be considered on a case by case basis and whether a refund is offered and the amount is at the sole discretion of the Fusion FC RefundCommittee.
All refunds are subject to a $75 administrative fee.
Player Withdraw (Fusion League Players)
- The player suffers a season-ending injury and there are at least 5 months remaining in the season;
- The player is officially released from the club by our technical director and there are more than 3 months remaining in the season;
- The player’s family has submitted a Player Withdrawal Form (http://www.fusionfc.ca/player
-withdrawal-form) and is requesting a refund of fees. Whether a refund is offered and how much the refund will be is at the sole discretion of the Fusion FC Refund committee;
- A clerical error by Fusion FC or an overpayment of fees will be refunded within 72 hours of discovery.