Fusion Gives Back in 2021
Throughout the ups and downs of 2021, the Fusion Family has kept our community front of mind. The Fusion Family has supported the community in which we live and play, in a number of ways.
- $661 plus additional food donated to Richmond Food Bank through our December 2021 Holiday Camps
- $500 donated to BC Cancer Foundation, through proceeds from our November 2021 Frozen Food Fundraiser
- $400 donated to Kidsport, through Champion and Finalist placings at the 2021 SX Cup
- $400 donated to BC Children’s Hospital, through Champion and Finalist placings at the 2021 SX Cup
- 2005 Girls BCSPL Team donated $830 and 70 pounds of non-perishable food and diapers to the Greater Vancouver Food Bank
- 2007 Girls Selects Team showed their support for The National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
- 2009 Girls BCSPL Team donated a holiday hamper to a local family of 5, as well as over 40 squishmallows for the staff of Westcoast Family Centre to distribute to the kids they work with
- And more, including anonymous contributions to support our community!
We are immensely proud of our players, not only for how they perform on the soccer field, but also for being outstanding members of our community. Thank you to all who have contributed!